On my way to the the Northern Paradise of Pagudpud, I have seen these amazing structures on the left side of the road in the Municipality of Bangui. These windmills seemed like they were planted on the sea so I stopped on the road side and marvel at these amazing structures. Not contented with what I saw on the viewing deck at the road side, I turned around and proceeded to the Bangui Bay (roughly 10 minutes from the roadside) to have a closer look at these giants.
Often referred to as The Magnificent White Giant of Bangui, these 15 windmills are not planted on the sea but on the shore. They are arranged in a single row spaced 326 meters apart. The windmills height is 70 meters and each blade is 41 meters long.
Although I would have love to take photos of these windmills on a clear sky, unfortunately, it was raining that afternoon and there were build-up of dark clouds above. Nevertheless, I am glad that the gloomy weather that afternoon added a dramatic effect on these shots taken at the bay.
Let me just play this because I promised the tagger to do so. I was tagged by Kitem from France who owns one of the best gardens I have seen and displayed on her blog.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it goes:
1. I am thirty-something (lower half) and have the same birthday as Mama Mary;
2. I used to be so thin when I was younger but now my BMI says I am overweight;
3. I am afraid of spiders, scorpions and cockroaches that I have to kill them at first sight (my bad) because if I missed, I would freak out at the thought that they would have their revenge on me;
4. I have a toy dog Dilbert(Jap Spitz-Shih Tzu mixed breed), a talking bird Nichael (a mynah), and a dragon fin I had for almost eight years now. I used to have another dog, Enzo (a labrador retriever) but he died of exhaustion while on a loan to a friend who used him as a stud to her two lady labradors. I thought of suing her but the taught that Enzo died a happy dog made me think twice;
5. I used to have odd jobs like vending cigarette, baby-sitting, selling candies as well as doing the homework and research work of my schoolmates for a fee;
6. My longest relationship was for almost seven years while my shortest was seven days and yes, I am still single and would probably be single for the rest of my life (insert canned witch laughter here);
7. And finally... I love traveling and blogging to the point of trifling some of my work. So, I might be fired soon. But I don't care. Life is short.
The Rules said I have to tag 7 bloggers so I am tagging the following bloggers whom I am exchanging comments recently hoping that they play this so we could know them better:
2. The Dong
3. Luna Miranda
4. Dra. Rio
Next stop... PAGUDPUD!!!